..Moving Mountains..
It&9s like whatever I say
不管我說什麼
Ooh
噢
Just can&9t get through
你就是不肯相信我
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh
噢,噢,噢
Now, now she loved me, shawty I loved her
現在,她愛我,我也愛這小妞
Used to jump up in the maybach and roll out
我們總是跳上Maybach車去兜風
Used to care, she used to share
我們關心彼此,她會與我分享她的感受
The love that she used to give me can&9t be found
但現在,她給我的愛已不再
I lost my way, she said she&9d stay
我迷失了方向,她說過她會一直陪伴我
And lately I&9ve been sleeping with a ghost
最近我總是做惡夢
My stock is down and out, I used to be worth my weight in gold
我的股票被套牢了,以前我擁有的黃金與我的重量一樣重
That was before a great depression kicked in and rocked us
但那都是在這令人沮喪的現實降臨之前發生的事
And that was before the hurricane came in and stopped us
那都是在暴風雨襲擊我們之前發生的事
I told you to leave, but you lied to me
我要你放手,但你騙了我
When you said that, "baby no worries I promise to get us back".
你說:『別擔心,寶貝,我保證一切都會恢復正常』
I know sorries, just wouldn&9t do it
我知道道歉並不能挽救什麼
Her heart is obliterated, I&9m trying, I&9m trying my boo
我努力嘗試、努力嘗試,但她已忘了我
But it&9s like moving mountains...
這就像移山倒海一樣困難
It&9s like moving mountains... hey.
像移山倒海一樣困難
But I keep climbing and hoping things would change
我仍然繼續奮鬥,期望事情會有轉機
And the sky turns gray, and the water from the rain washes progress away.
但天空逐漸灰暗,雨水洗去了我的努力
It&9s like moving mountains...
這就像移山倒海一樣困難
It&9s like moving mountains...
這就像移山倒海一樣困難
Why just leave me?
為什麼不放我走
Just leave me be.
就讓我自生自滅吧
Just leave me.
放我走
Just leave me be.
讓我自生自滅吧
Why you just leave me
為什麼不放我走
just leave me be.
放我走
Why you just leave me
為什麼不放我走
just leave me be, ooh.
放我走
She, she don&9t touch me, I don&9t touch her
我倆井水不犯河水
We rarely even ever say a word.
我們很少交談
I really want to give her everything she deserves
我真希望能給她一切
But the bad took away the good.
但厄運總是驅走好運
She thinks that I&9m full of it, arguments, always pissed, man I&9m tired
她認為我總是暴戾難馴,但我真的試過了
Every kiss, bed I missed, girl you know I&9m trying.
每一個吻都使我懷念,女孩,你知道我有多努力嘗試
You never believe when I say, and I never believe it when you say
你從不相信我所言,我也不相信你真的不願相信我